Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
60mL / 20z glass screw cap jar.
This product is unisex, vegan and cruelty free.
To use: Scoop out and apply to wet skin. The water will allow the product to foam. Gently massage in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Recommended use 2-4 times a week.
- Walnut Shell Dust - fine exfoliant
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - heals and calms skin
- Blood Orange Oil - antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Decyl Glucoside - sugar-derived ingredient used as a gentle detergent cleansing agent
- Organic Oat Straw Extract - skin softener
- Organic White Willow Bark Extract - astringent, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties
- Lauryl Glucoside - cleansing agents
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - cleansing agent
- Glycerin - locks moisture in
- Organic Lavender Flower Water - anti-bacterial and toning
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil - penetrates deeply into skin, giving a nourished healthy glow
- Rosehip Seed Oil - full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that heal skin
- Roman Chamomile Flower Water - skin soothing
- Glycolic Acid - a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that can act as a water-binding agent and exfoliate
- Malic Acid - an AHA ingredient derived from unripe fruit and acts as an exfoliate
- Peppermint Oil - disinfectant qualities, and cooling agent
- Phenoxyethanol - disinfectant
- Tartaric Acid - antioxidant properties and is an alpha hydroxy acid
- Lactic Acid - hydrating properties and brightening of uneven skin
- Citric Acid - natural exfoliate
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - improves moisture
- Provitamin B5 - moisturize, soothe, and heal skin
- Vitamin E - antioxidant rich
- Sunflower Seed Oil - replenishes and soothes skin
- Tetrasodium EDTA - prevents microbial growth
- Xanthan Gum - skin hydration and thickening agent
- Organic Alcohol - preservation and disinfectant
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.